Remote /Onsite - Need locals
Job Description: Project Overview:
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect for the Banking client Intranet application Contractor’s Role:
The candidate would Architect solutions to meet strategic/tactical technical needs for all channels and work through design and delivery related to application development projects.
Level 3, greater than 8 years
Ability to work in a team environment, take ownership of assigned projects and at times be able to work individually.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work within time lines to meet project expectations.
Strong client management, interpersonal and decision making skills and competencies, attention to detail and the ability to be proactive, prudent and confident in time critical pressure situations are a must.
• Modern Delivery
• HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React.js
• Akumina Frameworks
• J2EE, Java
• Cloud Computing – PaaS, IaaS, SaaS
• Docker – Images, Containers, Docker-Compose, Docker-Machine • Agile Methodology and Scrum process for Software development.
• Familiarity with SOAP, RESTful interfaces and APIs • Maven, Gradle, Npm, ANT, SVN, GIT • Spring Boot & Spring Batch • Oracle PL/SQL • Data design patterns
Nice to Haves: N/A
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining technical capability roadmap and owning technical risks/mitigation approaches associated with all features & technologies.
- Responsible for coordinating and addressing security architecture working with Enterprise Security teams as needed.
- Responsible for meeting with business partners to discuss requirements for new product features or enhancements.
- Responsible for aligning application with architectures defined within the division and across the enterprise.
- Responsible for driving new architectures, best practice to meet the growing needs of the application.
- Leads developers in the creation/review of new or enhanced software.
- Communicates with systems and partners at all levels about new processes and recommendations.
Team is working on internet site, it’s a partner platform application including NT Business Units. Site is built on SharePoint, project is to rebuild and migrate to Akumina. A vendor will be engaging with Akumina and our team will take ownership of that application – for enhancements and support for long term.
This is a C2H role, will consider contractors as well.
Looking for someone who will make sure technical architecture is correct, gain knowledge and make sure good architectural designs are made
Lead technology role; more of a leader role, less hands-on
Technology – Akumina – Not mandatory buy really good to have. Akumina is a framework that sits on top of SharePoint. It has templates/components to build a site quickly.
Nice to have – others mentioned in JD like java, J2ee, Akumina
Interview: 3 rounds – 1st round with HM and her tech lead
2nd round with technology people in org
3rd round – Business people; as this is highly visible role
Location: Onsite. Once a week in September and 2 days/ week from October