Greetings from Photon !!!
Photon is the largest and fastest-growing provider of Mobile-First Digital Experiences. We work with 40 of the Fortune 100 companies like Walgreens (Best Retail app of the year at SXSW, Webby award winner, r app), KeyBank, Olive Garden and L'Oréal. We also help innovative, well-funded startups like Songza (acquired by Google), Xtify (acquired by IBM), and Siri (acquired by Apple).
- We redefine digital transformation for 40 of the Fortune 100 companies
- We power over 750 million digital touchpoints every day
- We employ over 4,300 trained Web, Mobile & Omnichannel engineers across the world
We define digital presence today as the confluence of three layers
- Personalized Digital Experiences on the front end
- API and Microservices in the middle tier
- Big Data Platforms powering these digital experiences on the back end
Kindly find the below requirements
Angular UI / FrontEnd Software Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years experience of active UI and frontend development in large corporate and distributed ecosystems
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Angular( Preferably Angular V9 and above)
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Angular CLI, Webpack, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, SonarQube, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS)
- Experience with CICD - Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and any of the containerized platform like Docker environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Experience with GIT and GIT Workflows (gitflow, pull requests, etc.).
- Understanding of different Browser engines and their associated architectures.
- Experience working on distributed agile teams with minimal supervision and guidance
- Skilled problem solving ability and to develop innovative solutions and solution designs to business problems
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks assigned
- Experience working with banking and financial domains
- Experience in hybrid mobile applications using Cordova or Ionic frameworks.
- Experience working as a Full Stack engineer, specifically with Java, Spring boot and REST based service development
- Experience with APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics
- Experience with other programming languages like CSS, Typescript.
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments working with command line tools (CLI) & scripting
- Any exposure to Cloud platforms , preferably Google Cloud Platform