We're looking for a software development intern to partner with accomplished industry veterans. While I can't give too many details out yet, it's an AI-first enterprise (b2b) company that is looking to create novel algorithms/models dealing with systematic biases and other issues with the enterprise hiring process. While domain experience would be nice, we primarily need someone who is passionate about building hands-on projects from scratch to scale and someone who desires to learn everything to master developing a successful SaaS product quickly.
As a software development intern, you will join the core engineering team to build our product development towards an AI and Blockchain Software as a Service (SaaS) product. You will be working with top AI researchers and infrastructure leaders.
Please note: Due to the volume of applicants we typically receive, a follow-up email will not be sent unless a match is identified (sorry). And since this is a stealth opportunity, I will not be able to share too many details about it upfront either.
- 0-3 years of experience on a large scale and high-performance web development experience, with strong problem-solving skills
- Be an outstanding MERN stack hacker (React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, and Express.js)
- Be an enthusiast of cost-efficient at scale SaaS solutions (Heroku, AWS)
- Be curious about how the internals of your daily work, such as browser rendering mechanism, HTTP/http2, etc.
- Have an eye for good UI/UX design of enterprise-grade SaaS
- Be naturally open-minded with an always learning attitude
- Be an excellent interpersonal communicator enjoying working in a super fast-paced environment
- Learning everything there is to build a successful SaaS product quickly
- An awesome and diverse founding team that will become your mentors
- The chance to impact the world while gaining real-world experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- HR Technology
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology