We are looking for a Full Stack Developer - Richmond, VA.
Full Stack Developer Lead
Richmond, VA / Norfolk
· BA/BS degree or technical institute training or equivalent work experience
· 9+ years’ experience as a full stack software engineer developing solutions for systems at scale.
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing front-end solutions on multiple platforms at scale.
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing microservices for highly scalable systems.
· Strong knowledge of concurrency and asynchronous multi-threading.
· Experience developing and integrating with third party APIs.
· Believe strongly in testing everything you design and develop using automation.
· RESTful API, Spring boot ( java preferred)
· Hands-on experience with relational and non-relational databases and their trade-offs. Strong experience with Agile software engineering methodologies and practices.
· Strong leadership skills to help guide engineers in technical decisions in design, implementation, and risk analysis.
· Ability to coordinate feature development across multiple teams to align road maps to deliver critical features.
· Strong understanding of Functional Programming Concepts Hands-on experience with Apache Kafka, Spark .
· Strong hands-on experience with at least one SQL and one NoSQL variant, i.e. Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
· Experience in designing and deploying systems to AWS. Containerization with tools such as Docker
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Below are the top three items for this client.
1. AWS – experience in designing and developing systems to AWS. Containerization with tools such as Docker.
2. Java hands-on experience
3. ReactJs or NodeJs