is looking for a React senior Developer to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading retail clients in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong background on React and NodeJs technologies. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team. This will be an individual contributor role and be expected to work without supervision from day one with high-level directions from a technical lead or a scrum master. Though the preferred location is Bentonville, AR, we are open for remote work options for the right candidate.
Responsibilities As a React/NodeJS Senior Developer, you will
• Work on highly scalable services to process millions of requests/events per day.
• build n-tier applications using React and Node JS technologies.
• Maintain active relationships with project stakeholders to understand business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the product owner
• Implement solutions developed in java to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments
• Integrating multiple technologies and data sources
• Working within Agile development teams
• Troubleshoots business and production issues by gathering information
• Performing root cause analysis to reduce future issues
• Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
• Identify and implement best practices and coach the stakeholders as needed
• Create technical documentation and maintain the knowledge repositories
• Adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
• Collaborate with Architects, Technical experts and application SMEs in implementing complex end-to-end enterprise solutions
• 5+ years of experience in IT with 3+ years of experience in React and Node JS development
• Should have experience in Retail domain/Should have worked in retail projects
• Solid experience in large scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures
• Min 3 years of React JS development experience is must
• Full stack experience preferred, In-depth knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
• Experience working on REST and effective web service design
• Must have Web API development and deployment experience
• Hands-on experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
• Experience with Node and Docker
• Experience in a modern scripting language
• Experience working in Agile-Scrum Methodology/projects
• Experience in Sql or noSql technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB
• Experience in using source control systems such as Git , issue tracking systems like JIRA.
• Strong expertise in agile development.
• Demonstrated ability to understand the business and ability to contribute to technology direction that gives to measurable business improvements.
• Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure. Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively across multiple business and engineering teams Ability to learn new technologies and implement solutions based on business requirements