Sr Software Engineer - Full-Time Position @ Santa Clara, CA
Base Salary - $160,000 to $180,000
Benefits - Full
8+ years’ experience
Client - Leading laboratory instrument manufacturing company
Work remotely temporarily due to covid-19
- 8+ years of experience with at least 4 years' experience in developing commercial grade on-prem Client / Server applications developed using C#, WCF, .NET, micro services, and RESTful services
- Experience with containerized and cloud deployments is a plus (ex: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS)
- A track record of working collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Designs client products and specifies the components that make up the products.
- Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques.
- Documents research and design specifications.
- Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity.
- Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods.
- May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery.
- May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration.
- Software: Designs, develops, tests and debugs software programs, products and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products and systems, and programs for dedicated client products and services through the entire product life cycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support Embedded software engineers design, develop, test and debug embedded application software and/or firmware that will drive controls and control systems for company products.