CNA Search is seeking a Solutions Architect with Adobe AEM. Will Sponsor must relocate or live in Maryland
- *3 days in office will be required starting in October. (Optional 2 days remote)
Experienced Marketing architect to serve as the domain expert on the Adobe Experience Cloud platform. Deliver industry leading marketing capabilities to the business and compelling digital experiences to our clients. Strong skills at integrating and delivering best of breed commercial solutions spanning the full digital marketing technology stack.
- Lead the successful delivery of Adobe Experience Cloud and its integration with other complementary platforms like Salesforce and ServiceNow into one seamless solution.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Content management, Marketing automation, Analytics & Targeting capabilities.
- Map business and technology capabilities to marketing cloud features and other best of breed vendor solutions. Drive rationalization efforts to reduce capability duplication across platforms.
- Enable delivery of innovative marketing & distribution capabilities across print, web, e-mail, social & mobile channels.
- Engage with business and technology leaders to understand strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate tradeoffs and influence key decisions.
- Operate across business verticals to increase agility, drive common approaches, increase reuse and drive down total cost of ownership.
- Define goals for technology components and frameworks including reference architectures and implementations
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry & market trends
- 7+ years of experience within the Marketing & Sales technology domain.
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Experience Cloud products, especially in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and associated modules, Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager & Target.
- Must have Adobe Certified Expert Architect certification in AEM. Adobe Certifications in other tools would be a plus.
- Experience working with Adobe Campaign Classic and Adobe Experience Platform would be a plus.
- Experience with Personalization techniques, MRM tools like Workfront, ServiceNow etc., tag management, social media tools, sales enablement and data management platforms.
- Prior experience with customer data mastering, segmentation, targeting, and predictive analytics.
- Marketing, distribution & digital business domain knowledge with a solid understanding of the vendor landscape and integrating best of breed solutions to deliver cohesive capabilities across the digital marketing tech stack.
- Proven ability to work well and influence others. Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills, ability to generate great content and present them effectively in an executive setting.
- Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, Angular/ReactJS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Phone Gap, Twitter Bootstrap etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences.
- Be a champion of customer & user experience (CX, UX) engagement and best practices.