Title: ReactJS Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies
- Familiarity with Test-driven and Behavior-driven Development (TDD, BDD)
- Experience with Asynchronous and Futures (Promises) Design Patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, Bitbucket
- Experience in developing Large-scale, Single-Page Applications (SPAs)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Formulate business requirements, and user sessions/analysis into an easy-to-understand, digestible format (e.g., roadmaps, user-flows, service contracts, and statement-of-work documents [SOWs]).
- Prepare, plan, and coordinate large stories into manageable tasks.
- Develop highly scalable, fully tested, highly-composable, UI components (or factories).
- Leverage those components to rapidly build customized views for our line of products/applications.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, QA, product owners, and users to improve process, documentation, code-performance, and technology choices.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.