We're looking for an experienced software engineer that will be given a wide a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that the latest relevant applicable technology is used. We expect a contribution contribute across the full vertical technology stack, including CI/CD and security.
This is a long-term, stable contract offer within a team of senior developers, designers and PMs.
- Senior experience in full-stack web app development using React and NodeJS
- Excellent knowledge of at least on of database technology, such as PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J.
- Overall knowledge including common technology used for software development RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, GraphQL, Swagger, Elasticsearch, Kibana, auth0, etc
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Docker, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
- Deep knowledge and proven hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining an event-driven, microservices-based distributed applications
- Experiences with highly scalable applications and application security
- Experience with unit testing frameworks relevant to the technology stack
- Go or Python experience a plus
- Community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas) are a plus
- Fully-remote position
- Competitive daily rates
- Stable, long-term contract