: REMOTE Front-End Engineer, ReactSalary
: $150k-180k (DOE) + Equity, Full Health Benefits and more!
Based in Austin, TX we are an internet startup company ($71Mil) founded in 2021 creating a new co-ownership model where fans can not only invest but truly own pieces of their favorite music.
Are you passionate about fixing the music industry? Only 12% of recorded music revenue goes to artists, and 0% goes to fans. The rest is taken by intermediaries like record labels, publishers, tech platforms and lawyers. Our platform will enable users to own true rights in music through limited digital assets, held on the blockchain.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Our president/co-founder was general partner at Atomic Ventures (co-founders of Hims & Hers + over a dozen startups), and co-founded a $15Bil real estate startup
- Well capitalized from leading venture firms Founders Fund, Paradigm, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Atomic and a long list of top investors and artists.
- We are a group of crypto natives who have built top consumer tech product, with leaders from Instagram, Youtube, Opendoor, Cooley, Andreessen Horowitz and other top technology and music companies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ship product with broad scope
- Partner with design on UX strategy
- Lead architecture on your projects
- Create smooth, pixel-fitted experiences for customers
- Craft and invent new workflows and experiences in a new industry
- Build an engineering culture that attracts the most talented people to join us
- Help recruit teammates
What You Need for this Position
- Create brand new experiences
- Build robust systems on both web and native platforms
- React/React Native
- shipping product with broad scope
- UX Strategy
- Lead architecture on projects
- pixel-fitted experiences
- crafting and inventing new workflows & experiences
- You love tackling big ambiguous problems with a lot of product scope
- You care about all aspects of customer experience
- You can see things from a high level, and dive into the details with equal confidence
- and you -really- care about those details
So, if you are a REMOTE Front-End Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Lauren DoversolaEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LD4-1663010 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Doversola - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.