Front End Software Engineer
IDbyDNA is seeking a high-caliber front end developer who loves coding and solving complex problems. We look for a relentless learner who thrives in startup environments – someone who’s entrepreneurial, innovative, passionate, proactive and driven. You will bring a solid understanding and genuine passion for software development best practices, continuous integration, and keen focus on our customers. This role is critical in defining and evolving the interface of IDbyDNA’s products with our customers. The title and compensation will depend on the qualifications.
- Design and develop paradigm shifting metagenomics SaaS platform and applications
- Work closely with bioinformatics and R&D teams to design and develop new software products and features
- Evolve the SaaS platform for our partners taking customer feedback into account to build a user interface that is truly best in class
- Work with the software development team to improve software development and operations practices
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- 2+ years of front-end experience in SaaS, enterprise software or related industries
- Knowledge of good UX design concepts
- Strong programming skills in common languages such as Python, Go, Java, and PHP
- A proven track record of building highly available, scalable, and sustainable products; passionate about the products you build, how they look, how they feel, and how they perform
- Proficient NoSQL and relational database skills
- Strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Familiar with AWS or other cloud platforms
IDbyDNA has developed transformative metagenomics technology to simultaneously profile tens of thousands of microorganisms and pathogens in any sample. Our turn key Explify® Platform easily integrates into medical laboratories to deliver actionable information to healthcare providers. Working with our global partners, we are setting the standard for the identification and understanding of microorganisms and their role in human health.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
IDbyDNA does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to IDbyDNA without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of IDbyDNA.
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, IDbyDNA may require proof of COVID vaccination in accordance with local statutory requirements. (subject to limited exceptions)