We are a team of talented and highly motivated software engineers. As a member of the team, you will work closely with every part of the company from graphic designers to our executive team. The software we develop serves some of the largest banks, lenders, and financial institutions in the world.
The team is mainly focused on front-end development, but we encourage full-stack learning which makes our team nimble enough to tackle the diverse set of challenges we face. We believe in using the most effective tools for the job, and also relying on the strengths of our team.
These are the key technologies that we use:
- React, Redux, Reselect, Material UI
- HTML, JSX
- CSS, Styled Components
- Jest, Testing Library
- Webpack, Jenkins
- Jira, Confluence, BitBucket (Git)
What you will work on
- Write high quality, well-tested, extensible and scalable code
- Evaluate the short and long-term implications of every implementation decision
- Work with a tight-knit team solving tough problems by building quality enterprise solutions with a professional design and coding process
- Learn from accomplished developers through mentoring and committed collaboration and take your development chops to the next level
- Make an immediate impact by quickly getting up to speed and building features from start to finish
Who we are looking for
- You have 6+ years of related software development experience
- You write modular, reusable code and have experience building and maintaining internal libraries
- You love tackling really tough problems and value the correct solution over a sloppy one
- You have a passion for software development, with side projects to prove it
- You understand the value of tested solutions, and you’re a capable debugger
- You are comfortable reading & writing code and can describe what each part of the code is doing
- You are great at taking constructive feedback on your work
- You are passionate about our mission to disrupt how banks, lenders, and investors value real estate
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and enhance lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence — wherever it leads, whatever it takes® — is embodied by nearly 800 team members and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.