A global leader in software and services focused on improving workplace culture is seeking a React Frontend Engineer to join a dynamic, collaborative team building large-scale international, multi-million user web and mobile applications with technologies like Java, Kafka, Scala, GraphQL and Node.js.
You will likely author and consume JS components from standard UI libraries, as well as support the existing products.
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience
- A team player, willing to offer knowledge and guidance to lift members of the team
- Ability to quickly learn a new tool or library
- Quickly debug an application
- Be able to take a UX design and turn it into a reusable component considering accessibility and cross-browser concerns
- Clearly understand business objectives and customer needs
- Design, build and deliver solutions that will meet and often exceed the objectives and needs of the customer
- Help define and execute standards and practices that enable our development teams to do their work as quickly and effectively as possible
- Foster an environment that attracts, empowers and retains technical people of the highest caliber
- Knowledge of React, Apollo Client, Webpack, Material UI
- Worked on a team that does Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Can build and run applications from a CLI.
- Familiarity with PaaS such as AWS, Heroku, GCE, Digital Ocean
- Experience with Docker
- Contributed to an open-source project
- Worked on a large-scale, international, multi-million user app
- Experience with various mechanisms for Authentication and Authorization (Groups, Roles, Permissions)
- Experience with distributed message brokers (such as RabbitMQ or Kafka)
This is a 100% remote position, Mountain Standard Time hours. Client sponsors.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please do not hesitate to apply.
** No third parties as this is a FTE/Permanent opportunity.