At Liaison, we’ve helped higher ed institutions build better, more diverse classes for three decades. You may recognize us as the company behind the Centralized Application Service (CAS), Enrollment Marketing services and platform (EMP), SlideRoom, Time2Track, TargetX (CRM) and Othot.
Everything we do is focused on taking that proven success and expanding its scope and scale. Over 31,000 programs on more than 1,000 campuses see us as a forward-thinking partner integral to meeting their total enrollment goals — and we’re building the data- and mission-driven team that will reinforce our role for decades to come.
- Develop and support Single page applications for web applications leveraging modern JS frameworks & Web standards
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers and user experience (UX) designers to design and develop modern, consistent user interfaces using leading UI design patterns and best practices.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and training to other UI developers.
- Design, develop and deploy new user interfaces and maintain, support and improve existing user interfaces as we work to harmonize the user experience across our product suite.
- Conduct peer reviews with local and remote teammates.
- Stay current with library and framework development.
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Create, maintain and update system documentation.
- Foster and support a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an IT related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience developing applications in TypeScript
- 3+ years of experience working with React and/or Vue.js
- Experience defining writing and supporting reusable and maintainable UI components and API’s.
- Excellent understanding of User Experience (UX) design patterns including Responsive, Adaptive and Mobile First user interface design, and Accessibility.
- Strong comprehension, problem-solving & troubleshooting, analytical and consultative skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships within our Engineering team, across the company, and with partners.
- Demonstrated experience working in agile development environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies.
- Must be action oriented, capable of multitasking well based on priorities.
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Experience developing native mobile applications.
- Knowledge of web services, REST APIs
- Experience with the Atlassian Tools such as JIRA/Confluence
- Experience deploying applications using Kubernetes and Containers