Hope you’re doing great!!
This is Srikanth from Reliable Software. I hope you and your friends and family are Good during the COVID crisis.
We have a position with one of our client. Below are a few details pertaining to the job. Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to be considered for the opportunity. Please share with me your updated resume.
Job: Full Stack Developer with React Js
Location: Englewood, CO (Remote to onsite)
Note: ReactJS + node/express/mongo
Job Role and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be creating and supporting core enterprise applications and features spanning multiple products across the architecture, using a variety of current technologies that support the ecosystem such as: React, RXJS, golang node.js, dynamodb, mysql, to name a few. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participate as an Agile team member in design, review, and planning meetings.
- You will design, develop and build core applications and features spanning multiple layers - front-end, microservices, database, messaging queues, workflow system
- Build Microservices, APIs and service workers
- Provide thought leadership and propose high performing solutions
- Refactor and enhance the applications to improve performance and maintainability.
- Ensure application content and developed code complies with design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- Work as a team to develop optimal solutions that meet customers and business needs.
- Support testing, deployment, and monitoring of applications.
- Unit test, Automate, and take pride and responsibility for the Quality of the work you develop and deliver.
- Demonstrable development experience building software that provides the user with a complete, delightful experience.
- Understanding of and experience in using RESTful Services and messaging platforms.
- Good understanding and experience with http/2, grpc protocols.
- In depth knowledge of front-end technologies such as React, CSS/SASS, RxJS.
- In depth knowledge of backend technologies, Node.js, golang, kafka, BPM systems
- A solid understanding of RESTful Services, Event Driven Development, simple message buses, event streams.
- Understanding of dynamodb/MongoDB/couchbase and/or SQL - mysql, postgres.
- Proficiency with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns.
- Proficiency with debugging, source control -git , and defect tracking.
- Proficiency with distributed systems design.
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD.
- Familiarity with unit testing and Test-Driven Design.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent.
- Preferred - Master’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big Data or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
(w): 312-448-6138 (E): firstname.lastname@example.org
2260 Haggerty Road, Suite 285 Northville, MI 48167
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable Software employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.