About the Product Group:
This role is for the IT SecOps product group. Organizations are scaling their data environments at an increasing rate. These evolving, heterogeneous environments can be difficult to manage, as IT and security teams struggle to see who and what is running on their networks. In order to effectively implement a security solution, organizations must first declutter their data environments. IT hygiene (Falcon Discover) provides this needed visibility. While Vulnerability management(Falcon Spotlight), helps in analyzing and detecting vulnerabilities across these hosts. File Integrity Monitoring(Falcon FileVantage) provides integrity monitoring of sensitive configuration of machines. Product group is looking to launch new product “Secure Configuration Assessment” to extend vulnerability management capabilities as well to get started to fulfill compliance needs.
About the Product:
This Secure configuration assessment is going to be new product for ITSecOps product group and is essential for identifying risks arising out of weak and misconfigured systems and devices. Security configuration assessment doesn’t just serve organizations’ digital security requirements. Compliance auditors can also use security configuration assessment to monitor an organization’s compliance with mandated policies, benchmarks.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike Falcon Host is a two-component security product. One component is a “sensor” which is a lightweight agent installed on client machines that observes system activity and recognizes malicious behavior, then provides on-box prevention capability and remote telemetry to the Falcon Host cloud. For vulnerability and configuration assessment, the sensor gathers required host states and actively keeps track of changes.
The cloud component aggregates sensor telemetry for each customer’s network, can correlate malicious behavior and misconfigurations across multiple machines, and presents our customers’ operations teams with a prioritized summary of the threats detected in their environments.
As a UI Engineer at CrowdStrike, you will work with a talented and dedicated team to build and maintain the user interface for the Falcon platform. You will provide a high-quality user experience that our customers around the world use 24/7 to protect their systems from the most sophisticated adversaries.
We’re a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive and diverse group that prizes collaboration over competition. We provide opportunities to learn new skills, mentor fellow engineers, and contribute to the direction of both the team and the products for which we’re responsible. We work in a distributed, remote-first, high-trust environment where you manage your own time and have the flexibility to balance your work and personal life.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for taking full ownership on the delivery of our products, driving the technical aspects, helping the team to define the architecture and coordinating with stakeholders in terms of scope and priorities.
About the Role:
As a Senior UI Engineer, you will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users.
Our UI team is a cross-functional, global UX team of UX designers, UI/visual designers, researchers, and writers collaborating closely with product managers, engineers, and QA to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
You'll be joining a newly formed ITSecOps platform team which delivers products focused on the identification and management of assets and vulnerabilities across a unified platform.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the platform team in creating single page applications and components in Ember for consumption by multiple ITSecOps products.
- You’ll leverage your technical expertise to help the team sound decisions around engineering, product direction and design
- Take initiative and build tools that improve your teams development experience
- Write automated tests for your code
- Collaborate with fellow UX Engineers, Cloud Engineers, UX Designers, UX Writers, Technical Writers, User Researchers, QA Analysts, Product Managers, and others
- Continually learn about the ever-evolving challenges and complexities of the cybersecurity industry
- Have fun solving hard problems
What you’ll need
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, including experience with CSS pre- or post-processors (like Sass or PostCSS) and CSS frameworks like Tailwind CSS
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as QUnit or Mocha
- Functional knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces.
- Comfortable with Git or similar version control systems and workflows.
- A desire to work closely with others to deliver quality software and solve problems.