Riviera Partners is the leading Executive Search firm for Engineering, Product and Design talent. We deliver the talent that enables technology, transforms companies, disrupts markets, and creates maximum value. We are on a mission to help people and companies reach their full potential.
We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer who also loves to build innovative front-end. You will build a brand-new version of our existing software which our recruiters use to find world class executives for our clients. You will work closely with product managers, designers, engineers and data scientists to determine the best solutions to complex UI and UX problems. You have a strong desire to set new front-end standards, build a great user experience and will draw from your experience in building interactive software that respects the user’s time and needs. If this sounds exciting, then we would love to talk to you!
What you will do:
- Organize and build software that is easy to maintain
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Identify and resolve performance, scalability and data integrity issues
You will be great if you:
- Love working with fellow engineers and learning from one another
- Ask questions and communicate clearly with team members
- Obsess over details yet know when to make the right trade-offs to ship a great product
- Solve problems and makes complex things simple
- Understand good UX and can fill in details for common UI interactions that users would expect.
- Always strive for excellence and improving your craft
- Present solutions, not problems
- 2+ years experience in professional web development
- Experience with frontend systems that utilize one or more of:
- ReactJS, EmberJS, Vue, Svelte, Angular
- Experience using CSS frameworks like TailwindCSS, and BootstrapCSS
- Experience with setting new front-end development standards and industry best practices
- Experience in evaluating leveraging frontend frameworks.
- Experience contributing to product design process and collaborating with product design to reach engineering solutions
- Experience implementing and consuming scalable web services
- Be a problem solver
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.