As a Python + ReactJS Senior Software Engineer, you will work with stakeholders in a highly collaborative scrum team, delivering frequent updates to our SaaS platform and value to our customers. Team members often focus on different areas of the back end, front-end, infrastructure, or full stack. Depending on your focus area, you will:
Job title – Python + ReactJS Developer (1779)
Job location – Remote
Duration – 12 Months extendable contract
# Of roles - 3
Skills and Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience of back-end, front-end, infrastructure, or full-stack development for web applications
- Experience with some of the following (depending on focus area):
- Server-side Python programming and web application frameworks like Flask Batch, stream, and offline processing to manage business state or perform ETL.
- Relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Designing or leveraging APIs, especially for data access.
- Amazon Web Services (e.g., EKS, ECS, MSK, Cognito, S3, Route53, VPC), Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, and CI/CD platforms.
- Proactive and reactive monitoring and log management for SaaS applications
- Strong communication skills: ability to prepare written material that communicates clearly and succinctly
- Willingness to learn and quickly grow in your career as part of our small, but rapidly growing team
- Experience developing large-scale multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Experience building or working with CRM applications
- Experience building or working with marketing automation platforms
- Start-up experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Leverage Python to build out GraphQL and REST data access services, exposing data from MySQL and Amazon Redshift
- Design batch and streaming data pipelines for rapid ingestion of data at healthcare scale, utilizing Prefect, Airflow, Faust, and Kafka
- Collaborate with our Data Science team to leverage AI and machine learning models
- Work with our product team and UX designers to conceive, design, and build modern and data-driven user interfaces
- Leverage current React workflows like Redux and Apollo for local state management and to query GraphQL and REST APIs
- Design and deploy our platform services infrastructure in Python with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline
- Work with Elastic Kubernetes Service, using Helm Charts for service deployment
- Leverage AWS and create infrastructure as code, using Terraform or similar technologies