The Client: Our client are a cutting-edge AI team, building the world's first *dynamic test harness*; a platform for Machine Learning testing. They offer remote working flexibility and fantastic compensation & benefits.
In this position you will:
- Get to work alongside a talented founding team, with experience building product and leading development at Amazon, Palantir, Twilio, and Rakuten. (They have also built a previous startup to a successful exit).
- As one of the initial engineers, you will have the agency to influence the software development process — ranging from the technology, to the architecture, to the meta-processes of how engineers work
- Build out a web interface so that customers can intuitively manage their data, build test cases, orchestrate test runs, analyze results, and build reports using React, Redux & Typescript.
- Great compensation
- 99% premium paid health insurance
- Eye and dental insurance
- Flexible WFH policy currently