Job Title: Senior Angular Developer
Job ID: 2022-11230
Job Location: Whippany, NJ
Job Travel Location(s):
# Positions: 2
Employment Type: W2
# of Layers: 0
Work Eligibility: All Work Authorizations are Permitted - No Visa Transfers
Key Technology: web development, Angular UI, Bootstrap, React, CI/CD, AWS
- Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including gathering requirements, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of applications.
- Operate as an Angular UI developer and able to be successful diverging outside of your comfort level.
- Comes up with UI wireframes explaining the concepts/workflow with modern tools
- Collaborate with Product Management, Clients, UI/UX team
- Should be able to solve and guide UI teams on UI performance issues
- Responsible for user experience, user workflow, design and 508 compliance
- Understanding of responsive design and touch interface interaction techniques and be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- Experience creating UI specs & wireframes; flexibility and willingness to move from idea, to whiteboard, to execution quickly and provide choices to stakeholders
- Design web UI for Microservice based web application
- Follow standard software development methodologies and SDLC and Agile practices to produce high quality applications in an efficient manner.
- Participate in estimating assigned work effort and be accountable for completion dates
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Web-development, Angular UI.
- Ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into design.
- Strong in Angular 6 and 7.
- Knowledge Reactive programming.
- Experience in CSS and CSS preprocessors like SCSS.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of connecting with external web services.
- Hands on experience in multiple UI frameworks like Angular 8 and above, Bootstrap, React, etc.
- 3-5 years' experience working with Angular
- Strong design pattern knowledge
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- AWS platform and services is preferred
- Relational and Non-Relational database experience, SQL and Postgres skill desired
- VSCode experience
- Experience developing, and supporting large-scale, complex platforms/applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within an Agile team environment
- College degree or related equivalent experience preferred.