** W2 only, cannot do C2C **
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Position: Fullstack .Net Developer
Duration: Long term contract (12+ months with extensions or perm conversion)
- 5 years of experience in Software Engineering
- Must have strong development experience making enhancements or major changes to the code base with .NET tech stack preferably C# .Net Asp.Net
- Experience in Angular 6.0 - using Bootstrap, Java scripts , css , Directives , services etc.
- Strong SQL Server 2012 + - complex queries, store procedures etc.
- Experience creating Rest APIs and conducting unit testing
- Basic Azure Cloud knowledge on Storage, Queue, tables etc.
- Azure Cloud programming
- GCP Big Query
- React JS
- Java, J2E
A large global retailer located in Bentonville, AR is looking for a .NET Developer to join a team of 4 who work primarily on the desktop application. The application is written on C# so they use SQL Server as the database and it is run on Azure Cloud. Candidates will be responsible for the optimization and maintenance of existing code. This is an older application using the first version of Angular and 90% of the application is on an entity framework. The team is responsible for merging the HTML Angular files and C# files together. 20% of candidates time will be spent in SCRUM meetings as well as business partner meetings. Where they will gain an understanding of the needs of the team using the application. 80% of their time will be spent coding and performing assigned tasks in a timely manner.