Salesforce Lightning Developer - Remote - Excellent Salary + 10% Bonus + Health benefits + PTO
Our client, an award winning Salesforce Partner are currently looking to expand their practice by hiring a talented Salesforce Developer to join their established team. This is a remote position working on customer projects alongside other top Salesforce professionals.
The Ideal candidate will have experience with all areas of Salesforce Development. Experience with LWC is essential for this role.
As remote team member, the Salesforce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting Salesforce implementations using B2B and B2C Commerce Cloud, as well as Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds.
- Work with team members in on design, development and deployment of Community , Sales, Service and Marketing cloud projects. Including pre-sales support.
- Become expert in Salesforce projects
- Mentor team members
- Salesforce Dev 1 Certification
- Experience developing Lightning components , Bolts etc.
- Experience building Salesforce Community sites
- Apex Code
- Experience with Lightning Web Components.
- Front end web dev experience ( Bootstrap, HTML etc) –
- RESTful Web Services / Exposing and consuming Salesforce API’s –
Nice to have:
- Team workflow using Git and Gearset or similar deployment tool
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend systems (ERP, PIM)
- Desire to grow into a lead position