Responsibilities & Requirements
What you will do – responsibilities and requirements:
Further details on the job description follow:
- Contribute to a scrum team that designs, develops, and deploys software programs for SSG Clients.
- Apply extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications and databases according to provided requirements.
- Guide other team members to build new functionality within an existing software architecture and envision future improvements to the architecture.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent work experience relevant to functional area. A minimum 5+ years software engineering experience.
- High proficiency in cloud design and deployment models including automation, orchestration and scale
- Experience building robust and scalable distributed systems and experience with multi-tiered production application deployments
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development framework.
A Glimpse of the Technology You’ll Use
- Must have: Node.js, TypeScript, React
- Nice to have: PHP, GraphQL