- You will be joining the client's Team within Regulatory & Cross Product Technology delivering Trader and Counterparty surveillance across all business sections of the client. Our workload for new deliveries is high, using, React for UI development, Python/Spark/Scala for services, Hadoop Big Data and data science for anomaly detection using machine learning and also statistical risk models.
- Work as part of a delivery team, collaborating with others to understand requirements, analyse and refine stories, design solutions, implement them, test them and support them in production.
- Design and develop excellent and understandable server side code. Work closely with users to gain feedback and ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Use BDD techniques, collaborating closely with users, analysts, developers and other testers. Make sure we are building the right thing.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- Experience in a large enterprise environment is REQUIRED
- Experience & ability to do user journey mapping
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Requirement analysis, user interviews
- developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- Work with Central UX governance to adopt design principles & guidelines of the Bank
- Produce Visual designs
- Hands on experience with Adobe XD or similar UX design tool
- Preferably some experience in Financial Industry.
- Nice-to-have any front-end development experience in the past