We’re a venture-backed startup on the verge of creating a new category we’re calling the Family Operating System™, and we want you on our team. At Trustworthy our mission is to keep families organized and prepared for the unexpected by delivering a secure and beautiful online service that keeps their most important information up-to-date and accessible. Trustworthy is the family’s single destination point for everything from financial accounts, life insurance policies, and estate documents to family stories, traditions, and passport numbers.
We are seeking a seasoned React Native Developer who sees software development as equal parts arts and science, has a knack for visual design and utility, and is comfortable with front end engineering. The power of our software’s responsiveness and functionality will be in your hands, so you’ll need to be organized, communicative, and detail-oriented to ensure it works on every intended platform.
- Solid experience building mobile apps with React Native
- Prior experience working with TypeScript
- Prior experience writing integration tests with Jest & Detox
Nice To Have
- Experience developing native mobile applications withAndroid (Java / Kotlin)
- Experience working remotely
- Develop fully functional React Native applications with a clean code
- Support iOS / Android / React Native applications
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases.
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance.
- Work together with the Product Development team to plan new features.
- Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them.
- Find and suggest new features, applications, and protocols.
- Release applications to Apple and Google Play stores.
- Healthcare benefits - 80% for you, 60% for your family. Medical, dental, vision.
- Equity benefits - Generous equity in the company you're helping to build.
- Generous vacation - Unlimited vacations. No one can work all the time.
- Home office setup - Set up your work environment and make it work with a sitting/standing desk + all the HW and SW you need. 100% on us.
- Annual team meetings - Team cultural events online and in person. We're remote but we're not distant ;-)
- Birthdays off! - We celebrate your birth and you take the day to enjoy and relax.