🚀 Senior Frontend Developer
🌎 North America, South America, Central America & Caribbean
✅ Nice to have: Experience with Web3 frameworks and technologies, experience working on mobile cryptocurrencies/wallets or experience developing mobile financial applications, or strong responsive UI experience
💸 $120,000 to $180,000
orbit is pleased to be working with one of the digital businesses of the future, as the are in the process of building the highest-performing blockchain infrastructure to power the world's value exchange.
The company are here to define the future of information services in global markets. They are an exciting, ambitious, ground-breaking and very well-funded start-up, that bring unique technical capabilities that has the potential to make them the leader in decentralized data.
Blockchain is here to stay. As more businesses and projects start to embrace decentralization, the need for fast, secure and reliable off-chain data through oracles is crucial to providing useful features and widespread adoption. From DeFi to the metaverse, almost every digital project will need to be connected to other data sources. That’s where they come in. Their solution provides cross-chain interoperability, 3-5 second finality, and cutting edge cryptography—all backed by thousands of hours of R&D and simulations.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development, you will be an an excellent team player who is a natural at crafting elegant solutions to improve their website and product. They thrive on trust and honesty. They believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can make on the world. Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to them.
You'll also get to create and maintain digital assets, such as interface designs, wireframes and interactive mock-ups, you'll design, build and maintain highly reusable code and come up with UI and UX strategies based on their target goals, whilst conducting research and deconstruct their users digital interactions and habits.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Experience consuming external REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Proficiency with React.js
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building prototypes.
- A history of building improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience with Ethereum Web3 frameworks and technologies, especially on mobile
- Knowledge/experience working on mobile cryptocurrencies/wallets
- Experience developing mobile financial applications
- Experience with animations and responsive UI on mobile
An academic mindset forms the bedrock of their organization, and that means they're committed to deep research and a rigorous academic process. They have brought together the best minds possible to execute our vision, they are also passionate about creating an excellent working environment, with generous and flexible benefits along with a highly collaborative and intuitive working culture.
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- They offer a competitive base salary (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Forced vacation with the expectation that you are getting time off every quarter, flexible PTO & unlimited sick leave.
- Work gear will be provided and they offer a home office purchase reimbursement
- They offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
- Excellent flexible working
- They have a generous lifestyle program to ensure they are supporting you in exploring and living a full life outside of work.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now or 📧 email@example.com for more information.