Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Global Remote
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $115/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - long-term, ongoing project
What you’ll be working on
- Build new features and products into the web apps using modern frontend tools (Typescript, Vuejs, Vuex - Pinia, Storybook)
- Collaborate directly with designers and product managers to build delightful user experiences
- Own engineering projects from design to implementation to deployment and maintenance
- Solve complex frontend challenges around performance and code reusability while continuously improving code quality
Nice To Have
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to collaborate effectively with teams in a fully remote environment and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to work effectively under schedule pressure to fix bugs, review code, write, test new code, and diagnose production issues.
- Experience working with Vuejs
- Holistic understanding of software systems - able to collaborate with backend to write design docs and design effective APIs
- Experience building accessible features
- Experience building web applications that work seamlessly and performant in mobile browsers
- Experience building complex animations and transitions to make delightful UIs
- Experience with blockchain and NFTs - ability to interact with blockchain smart contracts
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.