Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
• Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
• Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability & maintainability
• Be involved and participate with all aspects of the agile software development lifecycle: prioritization, planning, defining, scoping, estimating, architecting, implementing, testing/peer review, launching, debugging, supporting and iterating.
• Collaborate and partner with the design team and product managers to create an engaging and transparent customer experience.
• Advocate for the highest quality of work through unit testing, automation testing, and monitoring
All you need is...
- 7+ Years of UI Engineering experience.
- Scale distributed applications, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Working knowledge about emerging user interface / interaction design standards and best practices
- Proficiency in creating designs for a responsive experience (mobile, tablet, and desktop concepts) using React framework
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
• Be challenged by crafting the high-level design and instructs technical standards!
• We provide stellar benefits from Matching RRSP, medical, dental, vision to parental leave and even pet insurance
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce