Sec3 (https://sec3.dev) is a startup company founded by leading minds in software analysis and verification.
Base salary: $150,000 - $350,000 plus stock options
We are currently building a security platform (https://pro.sec3.dev) for Web3 projects. The tool chain is based on cutting edge research findings and builds off of the LLVM compiler framework. We have multiple open positions for senior-level software engineers, including a senior front-end developer.
As a senior front-end developer, you will:
- Build the Sec3 front-end experience
- Work closely with Sec3 founders to deeply understand the needs of our users
- Integrate front-end React components with Sec3’s core backend engine
- Translate our designs into high-quality, responsive and modern React components
- Ensure our UI components and libraries are secure, reliable, scalable and extensible
Ideally, you have:
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish.
- Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in React. Experience with HTML, CSS, TypeScript, React, and Material UI.
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability and security.
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages super quickly.
Extra love from us if you have:
- Working knowledge of Web3 products
- An eye for UI/UX design
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours, no bullshit, and no unnecessary meetings
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance and health coverage
- Opportunities of advanced training in cybersecurity and programming language security
- Opportunities of attending and publishing at academic conferences
- And other common benefits
We don’t care about which school you went to or what fancy degrees you have; we care only about your ideas and your results.
If you enjoy working with an elite team and crave innovative work to create great products, then this is the position for you.
This position can be either full-time or part-time. You can work remotely anywhere in the world, or from our office in Texas, USA.