** Must be a U.S. Citizen**
Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for Software Engineers to support a Government client. This is a 100% remote opportunity.
- Application Development experience with Spring, React, or Kubernetes/EKS
- Deploying Spring/React applications on Kubernetes/EKS with the focus on automated delivery and testing
- Experience configuring, performance tuning, and monitoring/optimizing of distributed data storage stacks to include data modeling and infrastructure planning, sizing, monitoring, and management
- Strong scripting skills in at least one language (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience with Git, CI/CD and other development tools
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with data serialization formats (JSON, XML)
- Understanding of RESTful API design for web services
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Must be a US citizen
- Able to obtain a DHS EOD
Nice to have:
- Configuration management experience with Ansible/Terraform/Chef/Puppet
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and networking in AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack, Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK), Kafka, Beats, and/or Splunk
- Elastic Certified Engineer (ECE) certification
- Automation Testing with Selenium, Cucumber, or Serenity
- Experience with container services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Linux administration experience
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift
Phoenix Cyber is a national provider of cybersecurity engineering services, operations services, sustainment services and managed security services to organizations determined to strengthen their security posture and enhance the processes and technology used by their security operations team.
Phoenix Cybersecurity is an equal opportunity employer and complies with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), all amendments to these regulations, and applicable executive orders, federal, and state regulations. Applicants are considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and/or veteran status.
Our clients may require a COVID-19 vaccination to be on contract. Vaccination and any required clearance and/or certifications need to be maintained for employment at Phoenix Cybersecurity.
Powered by JazzHR