Job Title: React JS Developer
Location: Plano, Texas; Columbus, Ohio; and Newark, New Jersey
willing to relocate day one onsite and followed by Hybrid model
• As a Dev Lead drive the Technical team in an Agile development process.
• Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
• Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
• Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
• Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation. • Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
• Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, component testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing capabilities.
• Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
• Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing JPMorgan technologies and infrastructure.
• Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Understanding of software design patterns and paradigms, such as object-oriented programming (OOP) and functional programming (FP).
• Experience in testing at the unit, component, integration, and end-to-end levels including the use of libraries like Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress, Selenium etc.
• Strong hands-on coding experience
• Strong knowledge and experience with Testing Automation, such as BDD, Cucumber, etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience with performance profiling
• Strong knowledge and experience with build pipelines, such as Jenkins, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud related technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, GKP, AWS, etc. • Good experience with Single Page Application (SPA) development
• Good experience in customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation as well as CSS pre-processors like Less or Sass
• Good understanding of Material UI, Chakra UI, or similar component libraries
• Good experience with RESTful and GraphQL web services
• Experience in page optimization (performance), understanding of performance consideration for React applications
• Experience in Server-Side Rendering (SSR) and Server-Side Generation (SSG) Desirable:
• Understanding of multithreaded software design.
• Experience with other Agile practices
• Participation in Test Driven Development or Business Driven Development (BDD)
• Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery