Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
• Participate in requirement analysis session and seek required clarification
• Create beautiful and well-thought-out features
• Work in international and multidisciplinary teams with partners, clients and development teams to implement innovative solutions with exceptional user experience
• Develop and maintain detailed UX/UI specifications
• Design testing for developed features incl. alignments with developers to ensure excellent quality
• Creation of wireframes, high fidelity mockups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
• Preparation of UX workshops and trainings
“Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law”.