Job Title- Senior .Net Developer with Angular
Location- 100% Remote -- Plano, TX, VA, and MN
Project Duration- 12+ Months Contract
Job description :-
They still need some .net developers with at least 3 years of angular experience.
The newer the Angular version the better.
- Design, develop and test new features and bug fixes that span the UI and Web Services spectrums.
- Design and create simple, efficient maintainable code with comprehensive unit tests.
- Participate in the team's sprint and product direction planning activities.
- Assist with production related issues as needed.
Required Qualifications :-
- 5+ years of experience with .NET, C# and/or Java.
- 3-5 years designing clean and scalable SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- 3-5 years with transactional databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language paradigms.
- Working knowledge of the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Experience with agile development.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git and TFS.
- Strong interest in staying current with industry trends and techniques.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Passion for writing readable, low defect, unit tested code.
Preferred Qualifications :-
- 1-2 years in modern UI frameworks like Angular, React, Knockout or Vue.js.
- Experience with cloud technologies using AWS or Azure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of microservices.
- Experience with SEO, scalability and accessibility (including WCAG 2.0 AA standards).
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors.
- AS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
"We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law."