Hi, Greetings From Global IT Family!
Requisition Class: DEV : Developer 3
Region Name: State of Georgia
Title/Role: GA DHS - Sr. RPA Developer (689328)
Start Date: 08/29/2022
End Date: 06/30/2023
Worksite Address: 2 Peachtree Street NW Atlanta GA
Agency Interview Type: Web Cam Interview Only
The Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS), Office of Information Technology is seeking qualified candidates for the temporary contractor staffing position of Sr. RPA Developer to join the agency in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network perspectives
• Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
• Provide technical direction on design considerations of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
• Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
• Serve as a mentor for Junior and intermediate developers, conduct code reviews, and communicate ideas for continuous project improvement.
• Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems and issues. Reports, tracks, and addresses defects.
• Document technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation to support development, security, operations, and maintenance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering, or related fields.
• Ten or more years of software development experience and/or RPA Developer Certification.
• Hands-on UiPath RPA-Bot development experience required.
• Experience across the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support, and maintenance.
• Development experience in .Net or Java technologies and knowledge of any Web technologies like AngularJs, Angular, React, NodeJs, and Ionic Framework
• Strong experience in building and supporting REST API & Management
• Experience with AWS cloud products
• Relational databases - preferably Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL
• Strong ability to diagnose critical problems and develop solutions.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding client expectations, personal performance expectations, and achieving project goals.
• Entrepreneurial Minded: Demonstrates strategic thinking, operational understanding, and logical judgment. Makes the most of opportunities and available resources. Exhibits propensity for continuous improvement and ability to overcome obstacles and learn from setbacks. Adapts focus to team priorities. Displays a genuine curiosity and desire for perpetual learning.
• Results-oriented: Focuses on delivering results with a high energy level and a sense of urgency. Effectively utilizes agile working patterns and tools to manage multiple projects and deliver solutions efficiently.
• Critical Thinking: Approaches problem-solving by balancing data with reason and experience. Critically assesses accuracy and pertinence before moving to action. Approaches complex problems and ambiguous questions confidently with an analytical, process-oriented mindset. Embraces the “trial-and-error” approach to make and influence informed business decisions.
• Communication: Expresses ideas and effectively clarifies ideas through both written and verbal communications. Displays active listening skills and adapts communication style to the audience.
• Accountable: Owns and keeps commitments. Enforces operational rigor and discipline to set & maintain high-performance standards. Self-starter in a dynamic environment.
• Learning: Continuous adopt the new technologies and processes, prioritize innovation to challenges
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering, or related fields. Required
Software development experience and/or RPA Developer Certification. Required 10 Years
Hands-on UiPath RPA-Bot development experience Required 5 Years
Experience across the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support, and maint Required 5 Years
Development experience in .Net or Java technologies and knowledge of any Web technologies like AngularJs, Angular, React, NodeJs, and Ionic Framewor Required 5 Years
Strong experience in building and supporting REST API & Management Required 5 Years
Experience with AWS cloud products Required 5 Years
Relational databases - preferably Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL Required 5 Years
Question 6 Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 7 The selected candidate will be expected to start their engagement no later than 2 weeks (10 business days) from the client’s selection date. Do you accept this requirement?
Thanks & Regards, Sanjay kumar