TactileAI is building the future of product testing in beauty care. We recently raised a $1M seed round from NAVER (“South Korea’s Google”) to grow our engineering team and build our AI-powered platform for consumer insights in beauty care.
We're disrupting the consumer goods industry by making product testing a predictive and data-driven process for all brands. If you're a passionate, product-focused software engineer, you'll have the opportunity to work on both mobile and web-based applications for our end-to-end consumer testing platform.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with server-side web technologies (e.g. Go, Java, Python, NodeJS)
- Passionate about usability/interface design
- Relational and NoSQL database experience (e.g. MongoDB)
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the beauty care industry (skin care, personal care, etc.)
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, EKS)
- Experience with mobile app development (e.g. Flutter)
- Remote-first working culture
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Outstanding healthcare benefits
- Highly competitive, early-stage company compensation package (including stock option grants)
- Accelerated opportunities for career growth and mentorship