DSA's Miltech Team is searching for a SENIOR SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER to join our Miltech Team.
This position is remote but when a meeting is required , you would be required to be available onsite.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Refactoring solutions built in legacy SharePoint versions (2013, 2016, and 2019) to M365 and SharePoint Online (SPO)
Create solutions for SharePoint Online utilizing M365 capabilities including Power Apps, Power Automate and SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
Automation of Business Processes using Power Apps / Power Automate and related solutions
Experience managing customer projects including developing project plans and schedules
- Experience developing and delivering formal and informal project status updates and roadmaps
- Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements
Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence (BI) based on key performance indicators
Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint Online site branding
Management of site collection permissions
User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2019, M365 sites
SharePoint Site Collection (SCA) duties
Serve as a general SharePoint POC to a wide variety of users
Provide support and technical expertise to plan and assist with SharePoint migrations Required Skills:
- Active Secret Level DoD Security Clearance
- Experience with M365 Power Suite, including Power Apps and Power Automate
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding in SharePoint Online
- Minimum five years of professional experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients
- Experience using Power Apps and Power Automate to provide custom solutions in SharePoint Online
- Extensive workflow development using out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities
- Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues
- Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment
- Demonstrated ability using and developing in SharePoint 2019, SPO/M365
- Experience with SharePoint in the US Army unclassified network or DoD environment highly desired
- Experience using project management tools e.g. MS Project and JIRA
- Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models
- Experience using Node.js, React, Angular JS or other frameworks supported by SPFx
Bachelor's Degree preferred and may be required
CompTIA Security+ certification desired upon hire and required prior to start date
Computing Environment (CE) certification is desired upon hire and required within 3 months of hire Location:
Remote work available for this position. COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees. With employee health and safety as our top priority DSA is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. DSA will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date and show proof of vaccination on the first day of employment along with all I9 required forms. These forms are only to be provided via instruction from HR and with approval from DSA management for any access to customer facility. Salary and Benefits include but not limited to:
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone. DSA's leadership and training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Dependent Care, and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Paid short term and long-term disability, life insurance, up to 6 weeks of paid maternity leave to care for a newborn (and additional unpaid time through the FMLA), fertility assistance, and adoption assistance.
- Critical Illness, Accident and Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pre-Paid Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Prescription Drug Discount Membership
- Wellness Program / Healthy lifestyle rewards
- Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assistance.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.