Position: Full-stack JAVA Developer
Locations: Chandler AZ, Des Moines IA, San Francisco CA
Hybrid position ONSITE – 2/3 Days a week in the office.
One of the largest Banks in the US, working directly. Earliest interviews on Sat or Mon
4 to 8 years of experience in application development utilizing JAVA and J2EE based technologies.
Banking or Financial side experience is preferred
Core JAVA experience is a plus.
Please share your resume if you want to apply. I am flexible for C2C/1099/W2
Required experience: considering only US Experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of front-end software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Oracle database experience
- 5+ years of Web Services experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience working with Java frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in a distributed services architecture like (SOA or Microservices)
- 5+ years of web service or API development experience (REST, SOAP)
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in a cloud environment (Azure, Google, Amazon Web Services)
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- Broad development experience with core Java technologies
- 5+ years of experience in PL/SQL, Oracle 12, and above
- Experience with internal cloud hosting solutions like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Experience with automated deployment CI/CD
- Rich experience working in an agile environment
- Skilled with configuration/deployment management (DevOps) activities using tools like (Jenkins, Maven, and Udeploy)
- Skilled with performance and testing automation tools including Junit, Jmeter, Selenium, and/or Cucumber