Described as the "Uber of Content", Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world's first AI-powered creative platform, brands such as Unilever, Adidas, L'Oréal, Crocs and Nestlé Waters partner with Social Native to improve the performance of their paid and organic social strategy with a combination of Influencer Marketing, Custom Content, and Content Editing solutions.
With our acquisition of Olapic, we're changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. This move solidifies our goal of delivering an all-in-one platform providing brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.Responsibilities:
- Play the lead role on the Frontend engineering team at Social Native
- Work closely with Product team for quarterly and sprint planning
- Participate in Daily Scrum
- Ensure general availability and low latency in the frontend
- Take ownership of a feature and lead all life cycle stages for that feature including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work closely with the DevOps, Operations & CSM teams to identify and resolve issues in the frontend
Nice to Have:
- BS in CS or equivalent
- 10+ years of Front end or Full stack software development experience
- Expert level knowledge of React, TypeScript, HTML/CSS, state management solutions, and single page application architectures
- 3+ years' experience developing software on the public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Has worked on page performance optimization
- Knows how to do thorough code review and enforce best practices
- Understands responsive design elements
- Experience refactoring legacy React applications to modern conventions
- Understands how to identify indirection, overuse of abstraction, excessive composition, and knows how to steer codebases in directions that suffer from these problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience working with fully remote teams
- Experience with Node.js, Elasticsearch or React Native
- Startup experience at a scaling organization
- Production experience using GraphQL services
- Experience with container platforms, eg: Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience authoring npm packages in front end monorepos
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! Come see what it's like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. We are looking for smart, driven, fun people that are eager to take ownership of exciting projects and be a part of building something great.
- Attractive health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment and fun work culture!