Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - North America (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $150/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
Ideally, our person has experienced building web applications from scratch that manage users and roles, GraphQL integrations and data visualizations.
Working mostly during standard US work hours for collaboration opportunities.
An ideal candidate would care more about getting the basic architecture of the application right versus tweaking UI niceties initially, but still care that in the long run the user experience was delightful.Must Haves
Nice To Haves
- Typescript (preferred)
- React or Svelte and Apollo
- Node.js and Docker for deployments and CORS wrangling.
- Experience integrating Stytch as user authentication mechanism
- Vercel and or GCP
- User management using Stytch and Google OAuth as the first identity platform.
- Integration with a preexisting GraphQL backend and quick development evolving new queries and mutations with the team.
- Development of data visualizations and search capability with our customers’ data.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.