- A client of ours in Philadelphia PA- Day 1 onsite is looking for a Java Developer for a Contract opportunity.
- Need Local Candidates Only
- looking for a talented and creative Java Developer who takes responsibility and ownership in providing software solutions and contributing to the overall success of the team.
- The individual in this position will act as a trail blazer for the team and increase development, delivery, and operational efficiencies through best practices, industry standards and high quality of engineering.
- The individual will help support all project related architecture, design, development, deployment of data-oriented integration across platform and projects as matrix organization.
- Work as part of a cross-functional agile development team in all phases of development and production support
- Collaborate with other development and engineering teams in building, deploying and monitoring services
- Define and implement industry-standard coding practices in the appropriate programming languages
- Perform improvement activities, code review, code optimization and query tuning.
- Discuss user stories with the rest of the team and provide technical input when necessary
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
- Maintain thorough and well-written documentation at a high project level, as well as at the coding level
- Strong hands-on experience on Java, Spring, Angular, NodeJS
- Terraform (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Cloud Foundry, AWS is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8+ years of Java Developer Experience.
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Job Type:Contract - Day 1 onsite Location:
Preferred location is Philadelphia PA.