Join the leader of pay-over-time payment plans in healthcare!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Conner Ferguson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
As a senior member of our engineering team, you will be instrumental in the next generation of our product utilizing micro-services, React, and AWS. This is an opportunity to play a role in building core services for a high-volume transactional product to work at scale while applying the best practices in security, quality, and cloud. This is a great chance to flex your engineering muscles and demonstrate how much you can contribute when given the opportunity.
Why join us?
- Strong competitive pay
- Fully Remote w/ remote desktop setup
- Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Aflac
What You’ll Do
- Build microservices and REST APIs capable of handling high volume traffic.
- Implement well structured, unit tested, clean, and maintainable code.
- Work seamlessly with the Products group to understand user and business needs, and develop execution plans.
- Design the architecture, in collaboration with your team and peers, of the modules that your team will implement
- Break projects down into technical tasks which you will scope with your team
- Provide high level designs and scoping estimates as input to the Engineering team product roadmap
- Lead your team through collaboration, code reviews, documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring.
- Partner with your colleagues in Product Management to ensure that complete product requirements are provided to your team on time and efficiently
- Partner with your colleagues responsible for Quality, DevOps and Operations to ensure optimal delivery of your projects, while maintaining quality, security, performance and resiliency standards
- Represent your team to other departments and groups.
- Ensure your team has the information and tools they need to succeed.
- At least 5 years of software development experience including 2 years in a lead role.
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience in bringing to market securie, scalable and resilient cloud-based apps
- Significant experience with API development and microservices.
- Expert knowledge and experience with C# and .Net core.
- Strong programming experience with SQL Server as a data store (Transactions, locking etc.) - or equivalent
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework, Dapper, or NHibernate.
- Significant experience deploying to the cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Healthcare or finance experience.
- Experience with PCI and HIPAA certification
- Experience with high transaction enterprise systems.
- Asynchronous and fault-tolerant programming practices using modern MQ technologies.
- Experience with 3rd party logging solutions such as NLog, Log4Net, ELMAH.
- Experience with 3rd party monitoring solutions such as datadog, dynatrace, Stackify, ANTS profiler, etc.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.