Role: UI Developer – Hybrid (Once a week)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile methodology
- Proficiency in translating front-end mockups and wireframes into functioning applications
- 2+ years of experience in designing/coding for high availability and performance.
- 2+ years of experience with rapid prototyping/simulations / iterative design
- Demonstrated experience supporting accessibility requirements from ADA (Section 508 subset of a11y).
- 6+ years of experience on closures/Prototypes/JS.this and variable scope
- Understanding of HTTP interaction with browsers (request types, request headers, synchronous/asynchronous requests).
- Understanding of page rendering orchestration within a browser
- Proficiency at using browser development tools within each major browser
- Delivering software using a container based infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience with Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Experience testing in Selenium frameworks
USAA Front End Engineers create innovative solutions that impact our members. Collectively, we are:
Curious and excited by new ideas
Energized by a fast-paced environment
Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
Community-focused, dependable and committed