Our state based technical team is looking to hire a EPiServer Architect based in Houston, Texas. Position is offered at Contract or Full Time Employment
Required Skill: EPiServer Architect
Full-time professionals proficient in architecting and supporting delivery EPiServer CMS based enterprise level solutions.
EPiServer Architect is a specialist and subject matter expert with minimum 10+ years of hands-on experience in Designing and Developing EPiServer CMS based solutions; responsible for the overall design and architecture of the application, mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and architecting enterprise level Digital Experience solutions.
Able to collaborate with Project Manager, developers, and technical leads to deliver quality solution to the customer.
Position Type: Full Time Employment
Job Title: Architect
HCL Job ID: 1155407BR
Location: Houston, Texas
Academic qualifications/Level of Education:
- Preferably an undergraduate / associate level degree / diploma from an accredited institution, in Computer Science / Statistics / Applied Mathematics / EE / Electronics or, any equivalent technical field of study.
- Applications are also invited from candidates with major in Software Engineering / Information Technology / Management Information Systems.
- 10 + years of total experience in C#, .NET technology (MVC 5+) and at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementing and architecting EPiServer solutions (preferably EPiServer 11.x.x or Optimizable latest version)
- Must have successfully delivered at least two enterprise implementations in the capacity of EPiServer CMS Architect.
- Architect large-scale EPiServer solutions, including logical and physical design of system components such as database, server architecture and communications frameworks to support EPiServer implementations
- Should be able to evaluate and assess current state of architecture, analyze platform and solution gaps, and provide recommendations for new website onboarding and migration, improve maintainability, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Collaborate with client’s business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business requirements and convert them into architecture and low-level design.
- Have good understanding of EPiServer advanced modules such as search, forms and other digital marketing capabilities of EPiServer along with best practices for customization and implementation.
- Document the overall system physical, logical, and technical architecture and describe its various components, features, and functionality in sufficient detail for the development team to move forward with implementations
- Deep knowledge of EPiServer Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Model.
- Relational database experience including database design/ normalization preferably on MS SQL.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to CMS implementation. Perform bug fixing, unit testing and root cause analysis.
- Ensure design/architecture meets internal/client recommended standards.
- Should be well versed with architectural designs patterns, envision NFRs and implement it.
- Must have experience of working at client location in one or more geographies and should be willing to travel.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
- Knowledge and practical experience with setting up DevOps CI/CD pipelines for continuous integration and deployment is a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
About The Company - HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.