- A client of ours in Vancouver BC or Seattle WA is looking for a Staff Software Engineer for a Contract opportunity.
- Engineering Practice
- DevOps leadership
- Engineering Practices: observe, identify, coordinate and document best practices across all software engineering community of practices, including SDE, DE, SRE
- Cloud system design: build reliable and scalable cloud architecture to support growing data and system usage
- Uses algorithms, data structures, programming languages, programming paradigms to create, test and operate sustainable client-side or server-side software applications and services.
- Builds and extends software applications in varying (cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-prem) environments.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support development, automated testing, infrastructure and operations
- Strong knowledge in Cloud system design and development
- Strong knowledge in Microservices
- Strong understanding of DevOps as well as experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Recent experience in big data integration/operation
- Experience in design and development of RESTful APIs using Java, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Front end framework experience using React or Angular
- Preferred Industry experience in Retail domain
Job Type:Contract Location:
Preferred location is Vancouver BC
or Seattle WA