Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 – $45/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
About The Role
Nice to Have:
- CSS/HTML - responsive design, flex, grid, transitions etc.
- Vue 3 - including Composition API, Pinia, Vue Router etc.
- Unit testing - Jest/Vitest, Vue Test Utils, Testing Library etc.
- Understanding current UI/UX best practices
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work with a global team and problem solve
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Electron.js
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Typescript
- Please submit at least three projects you have worked on
- Technical interview is 1 hour.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.