SqlDBM - Senior ReactJS Engineer
Exclusive Client of Kismet Search
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
SqlDBM is fast-growing, established but nimble SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company based in San Diego, California. With a recent and significant funding round, they are ready to go through hyper growth!
The company offers a powerful cloud data modeling solution to SMB and Enterprise level clients all over the world.
Cloud. Agile. Modern. SqlDBM exists to help organizations design new and enhance existing data DW/DB in minutes – rather than months. SqlDBM is currently chosen as a data modeling solution by more than 250k users. SqlDBM is especially popular for cloud Data Warehouse Platforms such as Snowflake or Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics.
The main features of SqlDBM:
- Snowflake Reverse/Forward Engineering
- Team Collaboration
- Team Communication
- Database Documentation
- Compare Revisions
- Naming Conventions
- Snowflake Alter Script
- Logical Design
- Schema Conversion
- Versioning – Revision History
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to create a consumer-like, elegant, intuitive experience for enterprise users
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Agile development requiring continuous integration
- Conduct Code Review
- Diagnose defects, and provide effective solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and trends
Required experience/skill set:
- 5+ years of experience in engineering with React JS (a must)
- SaaS experience preferable
- Fluency with API integrations.
- Familiarity with .Net is a plus
- Understanding of design patterns and their application (MVC, MVP, MVVM preferred).
- Experience with various data interchange formats (i.e. XML, JSON).
- Able and motivated to participate in group discussions regarding code design and development.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including Agile, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operation
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) such as Azure DevOps (TFS)
SqlDBM is a Snowflake partner and provides its users with a cloud-based data modeling solution. The company focuses on SaaS, Data Integration, Cloud Data Services, Data, and Software Engineering. We are in the data arena, what else can be more lucrative?
When you join, you will get:
- Pre-IPO Equity
- Base salary ($120-160K base range) and full medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- 100% Remote
- Unlimited vacation
Latest and Greatest technologies
- Frontend - React.js; go.js
- AWS - EC2, Cloud Watch, RDS, Lambdas, Kinesis, Detective, GuardDuty, Firewall, WAF, Shield
- Logs - Kibana
- Microsoft - .Net, Azure DevOps, Azure Active Directory
- Integrations - GIT, Confluence, Jira, Slack, MS Teams, Data Governance Tools.