With the recent hiring of a new VP of Design, our client is investing in hiring a world-class design team to improve their product and develop new features. You will help to transform it into the Figma for Sales People.
As a Senior Product Designer, Growth, your role is crucial to grow their user base and turn them into loyal customers. Working with a Product Manager and a team of Engineers, you will be tasked solely with Product Growth.
You will have experience in:
- Translating user problems, user goals, business objectives, and technical constraints into excellent product experiences to deliver quick turnarounds & shorten feedback loops
- Typography and copywriting and know how to write a simple, compelling microcopy to support your UI design
- Conducting user interviews, analyzing the results of interviews, forming hypotheses, testing hypotheses with users via prototypes or product experimentation, and iterating
- You have over six years of experience designing and shipping complex web-based products
- Expert knowledge of Figma; able to create and maintain components across multiple product surfaces
- No big ego 😉
- UX Writing
- Marketing, Brand Design experience
Honestly, this is one of those amazing opportunities that doesn't come along too often. It is the chance to work with a truly great design leader.