WorkStep is the leading software provider of workforce retention and hiring solutions for the supply chain industry. We’re a Series B startup (backed by leading investors) disrupting the industry and changing the way companies have traditionally hired and retained their frontline supply chain workers.
Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. How? By helping companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics make better-fit hires and improve their frontline workforce satisfaction and retention.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. As the ideal candidate, you are a relationship builder that has experience with full-cycle recruiting and are committed to providing an exceptional experience for candidates and hiring managers. You are a team player, can collaborate and work well cross-functionally, and thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
- Partner with hiring managers to define requisition requirements and develop sourcing strategies
- Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process for your roles from sourcing and phone screens through references and offers
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing candidates
- Manage the offer process including approvals and negotiations
- Collaborate with hiring managers to drive an effective interview process including kick-off, interviews, and closing
- Identify, track and improve relevant metrics for activity and pipeline
- Incorporate diversity and inclusion in all recruitment efforts
- At least 3 years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to gain trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in sourcing on LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Workable
- Startup experience or experience working within a small recruiting team
WorkStep is a fully remote company, meaning our team can work from where it suits them—whether that's East Coast or West Coast, in the mountains, or at the beach. We're a collaborative bunch who are focused on helping our customers succeed and deliver results, FAST. But we also know how to have fun and enjoy each other's company.
Our benefits include:
- Remote working environment
- Flexible PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Annual team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace, wellness, and professional development stipends
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
If you’re a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves, and wants to join a fast growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.