- Work with a UX team to design & build reusable & testable front-end components for a consistent user experience.
- Work with other cross-functional teams that require your expertise in React or similar JS frameworks.
- Transform mockups (e.g. Figma prototypes) into functional & responsive user experiences that can be used across browsers & devices.
- Create functional prototypes of design concepts to be presented to stakeholders for feedback.
- Build front-end tools and libraries for consumption by other teams.
- Utilize the latest front-end technologies within a highly automated continuous AWS CI/CD delivery environment.
- Write documentation and guides for peer reviews and consumption by other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with API and web services integrations and understanding of Rest, SOAP and MVC patterns.
- Experience developing APIs and enterprise applications. Knowledge of API services and API getaway is a huge plus
- Experience in using traditional and modern databases on the Cloud (AWS Aurora, RDS)
- Strong understanding of object models, DOM manipulation, event handlers & data structures