Frontend Engineer for VC Funded Market Data Startup - 100% Remote / Full Time
**Salary, plus Annual Bonuses + Early Stage Equity
Hamilton Porter is actively partnered with the next-generation financial market data provider. Since starting in 2019, they have raised over $27M in funding and have over 2,000 companies signed up pre-launch. Due to growth, we are looking to hire a Frontend Engineer with an eye for detail to design enterprise-grade web applications. You should have experience creating dashboards and data visualization tables, preferably for a FinTech, trading, or Market Data company.
This is a pivotal time to join the company, they are offering early stage equity to new employees and a laid-back work culture that values employees' happiness. If this sounds interesting to you, please read on for details!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Building web UIs and applications.
- Collaborating with designers and the product team to implement features that improve user experience.
- Supporting UI/UX research, design and prototyping of features.
- Improving frontend workflow and tooling.
- 3+ years of web development experience (HTML, CSS, Sass/SCSS).
- Experience with integrating APIs (Swagger, REST, RPC, GraphQL, Postman).
- Basic exposure to UI/UX fundamentals and design tools (Figma).
- Working experience around CI/CD, deployment, containerization (GitLab CI, Docker).
- Working experience with frontend tooling and frameworks (Cypress, Storybook, Webpack, Express, D3.js).
- Degree in computer science, HCI, visual design or a similar field.
Benefits & Perks:
- Annual Base Salary (150,000 - $210,000 DOE)
- Bi-Annual Bonuses based on company performance
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous PTO policy and flexible work schedule
- 100% Remote with ability to work at one of their on-site offices across the US
- Opportunity to be part of a high-tech startup that values company culture and work/life balance
Please don't hesitate to apply today with your resume and portfolio. We are looking to hire ASAP!